In the olden days....
Asiatic Town Hall.
Established as earlier as the 19th Century.
- The library contain thousands of books out of which 15,000 are proudly classified as rare and valuable.
- It has innumerable artifacts.
- It has more than 3,000 ancient manuscripts in Persian, Sanskrit and Prakrit.
- It has a collect of 11,829 coins out of which an important and one-of-its-kind Gold Mohur of Akbar stand out.
- Has a collection of 300 maps, taking you through the forming of Mumbai.
Probably you might wonder a library to be one of the most dull and boring places to be. You never know ALL the history, conspiracy, legends and myths that lies beneath these libraries.